Hida Regional Creation Cooperative Council (the “Council”) shall properly handle personal information in operation of the Hida region’s regional guide search site “HIDA REGIONAL GUIDE” (the Site) based on the following.
Article 1 (Definition)
1. The “Guest” shall mean an individual or a corporate body including a travel agent who searches and inquires about the Hida region’s regional guides through the Site.
2. The “Guide” shall mean a Hida region’s regional guide who provides information through the Site.
Article 2 (Acquisition of Personal Information)
The Council shall acquire personal information including name, email address, and telephone number when the Guest makes inquiries to the Guide.
Article 3 (Purposes of Use of Personal Information)
Acquired personal information shall be used only for the purpose of operating the Site and its relevant purposes.
Article 4 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
The Council shall not disclose personal information to third parties unless one of the following applies.
(1) Consent of the relevant person.
(2) Complete or partial outsourcing of the handling of personal information to an outside vendor to the extent necessary to accomplish the purposes of use.
(3) Request or permission of authorities including courts and administrative agencies based on laws and regulations.
(4) Disclosure of personally unidentifiable information.
Article 5 (Management of Personal Information)
The Council shall take measures to prevent leakage, loss, and falsification of personal information and manage it safely. When you provide personal information through the Site, the Council shall endeavor to ensure security through SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption.